Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and this week’s topic is: Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015
I read so many great new authors this year!
1) Jessi Kirby – I just read Things We Know by Heart, but I’m so excited to read more!
2) Marissa Meyer
3) Ryan Graudin – Love love LOVE Wolf by Wolf
4) Mary E Pearson
5) Rosamund Hodge – Just really interesting retellings
6) Morgan Matson
7) Nicola Yoon – I loved the uniqueness of how she told the story in Everything, Everything. I hope she does more books like it!
8) Julianne Donaldson – I love her clean romances!
9) Kim Culbertson
10) Cat Winters – see The Cure for Dreaming and In the Shadow of Blackbirds