I had a really great summer reading-wise (and otherwise) and I’m excited to carry that into fall as well! This time of year is really great for spooky and atmospheric reads (for obvious reasons) so we’ll see what I actually end up reading.
- Deadly Little Scandals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes [ARC 11/5]
- Across a Broken Shore by Amy Trueblood [ARC 11/5]
- Twenty-one Truths About Love by Matthew Dicks [ARC 11/19]
- Good Omens by Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin [Book Club]
- Flavia de Luce mysteries by Alan Bradley (Continue listening)
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling (Continue listening)
There we go! I’m getting close to finishing the Flavia series and have been thinking about starting Jasper Fforde’s Thursday Next series to replace it. Any thoughts on that?