We still have a good four years before we’re launched into the back-to-school grind, so I’m going to enjoy this non-frantic time of the year while I still can!
- In the Hall with the Knife by Diana Peterfreund [ARC 10/8]
- Fireborne by Rosaria Munda [ARC 10/15]
- The Big Year by Mark Obmascik
- Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty [Book Club]
- Flavia de Luce mysteries by Alan Bradley (Continue listening)
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling (Continue listening)
I did really great with my TBR last month so we’ll see how this one goes!
What are you guys reading this month? Let me know in the comments!