This is the month of the big move! We’ll be moving within the next few days and after that we’ll be settling into our new place, our new lives. I’m so hoping to have time to read. If I do, here’s what I’m planning to get to this month.
- The Rest of the Story by Sarah Dessen (TBH this is the only book I’m CERTAIN I’ll get to this month)
- The Chosen by Taran Matharu [ARC]
- Five Midnights by Ann Dávila Cardinal [ARC]
- Call It What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer [ARC]
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power [ARC]
- The Weed that Strings the Hangman’s Bag by Alan Bradley
- First & Then by Emma Mills
I’m trying to keep it pretty simple this month and we’ll see how that goes.