As most of you might have seen, April was pretty rough for me. I have one more wedding tomorrow, but after that the rest of the month should hopefully be pretty clear. Theoretically that should be the case, anyway.
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater – Currently Reading
- King of Fools by Amanda Foody [ARC] – Currently Reading
- Don’t Date Rosa Santos by Nina Moreno [ARC]
- Happy Messy Scary Love by Leah Konen [ARC]
- The Beholder by Anna Bright [ARC, blog tour 5/30]
- The Chosen by Taran Matharu [ARC]
- Five Midnights by Ann Dávila Cardinal [ARC]
- Always Never Yours by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka
- King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo
- The Enchanted Hour: The Miraculous Power of Reading Aloud in the Age of Distraction by Meghan Cox Gurdon [Book Club] – Currently Reading
- Circe by Madeline Miller [Book Club]
So there we go. Let’s see how May goes!