In February, I have a couple of book club books to get to and some stuff for work. I’m hoping to get to some other fun stuff too, though! (Not that the other stuff isn’t fun, but when it’s assigned, it’s a little different).
- The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill
- The Deceivers by Kristen Simmons
- Bonnie and Clyde: The Making of a Legend by Karen Blumenthal
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
- You Owe Me a Murder by Eileen Cook
- Voices: The Final Hours of Joan of Arc by David Elliott
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab (I’ve learned my lesson with series and I won’t start this one until later in the month)
I’ll limit myself to that for now. I didn’t get through as many books as I would have liked last month–we’ll see how this month goes.