Okay, so I was on the fence about going back to the TBRs, but I’m going to try it again and see how it goes. It’s pretty unpredictable right now how much time I’m going to have each day to read, but hopefully the TBR will give me a solid goal to shoot for.
- Who I Am With You by Robin Lee Hatcher (Blog Tour on 1/24)
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
- You Owe Me a Murder by Eileen Cook
- Family Trust by Kathy Wang
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard (FYI, the paperback for this on Amazon is $4.31 right now which is CRAZY. Just click the link to go straight there.)