Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and this week’s topic is: In honor of Fall Tv, do a tv-themed topic!
So obviously this is different from the norm, but here are my top ten fave TV shows anyway.
1) The Amazing Race – If I were to be on one reality TV show it would def be this one. I think I would rock it! I’m obsessed.
2) Parenthood – This show…seriously needs to make a comeback. So good. Jabbar is my spirit animal.
3) Fresh Off the Boat – I love that this show features a Chinese-American family. Go POC!
4) House M.D. – House is one of the most likable/least likable characters on all of television and I love his bromance with Wilson.
5) Chuck – Hilarious. It lost itself a little bit in the last couple of seasons I think, but I still love it.
6) Psych – Also hilarious. Gus is my absolute fave.
7) Survivor – Another reality TV show that my husband and I are obsessed with. I would NEVER want to go on this one though.
8) Sherlock – I’ve always been a big fan of Sherlock Holmes and this show is everything I could possibly want it to be.
9) Monk – You just can’t help but feel sympathetic towards Monk. Tony Shalhoub is such a gifted actor.
10) The Office – I don’t really think this one needs explanation.
BrainDead – I just love those musical intros so much.
Girl Meets World – Heartwarming and cute and I love all of the cameos.
Smallville – Nostalgia. I used to watch this every week when I was in junior high. Such a good show.
You, Me, and the Apocalypse – Completely underrated, I felt. The acting was great, the story was great, the editing and camerwork was great. WHY ONLY ONE SEASON???
Superstore – I don’t know why I like this show so much, but I do. America Ferrera is the best.