Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and this week’s topic is: Top Ten Resolutions We Have For 2016 (can be bookish, personal resolutions, “I resolve to finally read these 10 books, series I resolve to finish in 2015, etc.)
1) Read books because I want to read them, not because I feel like I should/have to read them.
2) Write reviews sooner after completing a book.
3) Only request books on NetGalley that I’m SUPER interested in.
4) Complete the Popsugar 2016 reading challenge.
5) Complete my Goodreads challenge (125 books).
6) Come up with a shelving system that really works.
7) Read at least 12 books already on my Kindle.
8) Check out more physical books from the library.
9) Schedule a time for reading every day.
10) Maintain my book journal.