Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and this week’s topic is: Top Ten 2016 Debuts Novels We Are Looking Forward To
I’m too lazy to figure out debuts, but here are ten 2016 releases that I’m excited about!
1) The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine (2/16) – I love fairy tale retellings!
2) Calamity by Brandon Sanderson (2/16) – I really need some kind of resolution here.
3) The Crown by Kiera Cass (5/3) – I just enjoy this series.
4) Heartless by Marissa Meyer (11/8) – Anything, I’ll read anything by her.
5) The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E Pearson (8/2) – That cliffhanger…it kills me. I need to know how this series ends!
6) Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (3/8) – The more Shadowhunter books, the better.
7) Summer Days and Summer Nights edited by Stephanie Perkins (6/14) – I really loved My True Love Gave to Me, so I’m excited to read this one too!
8) The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson (5/3) – Because #autoread.
9) The Steep and Thorny Way by Cat Winters (3/8) – This is a Shakespeare retelling and I’ve loved what I’ve read from Cat Winters so far.
10) The Possibility of Now by Kim Culbertson (1/26) – Another #autoread.