A few days ago Erika @Erika the Bibliophile nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award! So give that link a click as a thank you to her from me! The rules are as follows:
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
1) I prefer to do crosswords in pen even though I’m not that good at them (I just don’t like the way pencil smears).
2) I’ve donated my hair twice to the Locks of Love organization. The last time I did it they cut my hair unbearably short, so next time I’m going to wait until my hair is REALLY long.
3) I love Dr. Pepper (but really, who doesn’t?)
4) I used to work at this place called the Awful Waffle. It’s closed now, but man. Those were some good waffles.
5) I started this blog because I felt like I needed to have a purpose for my reading. I’ve always loved to read, but once I’d graduated from college it felt like I was reading for no reason. Thus my blog was born.
There are really so many creative bloggers out there, but I tried to nominate different ones than I did for my Liebster Award post. Love you all and keep reading!